As we all know that the cleanroom is the basis of pollution control. It can control the concentration of airborne particles to achieve an appropriate level of particle cleanliness. The cleanroom is equipped with air filtration, distribution, optimization, construction materials, and devices. In the cleanroom, specific regular operating procedures are used to control the concentration of airborne particulates to achieve an appropriate level of particulate cleanliness. So do you how to determine the replacement cycle of vacuum HEPA filter replacement?
First of all, in the cleanroom, whether it is a high-efficiency air filter installed at the end of the purification air conditioning unit or a high-efficiency air filter installed at a high-efficiency air outlet, these must have accurate running time records and cleanliness and air volume. As a basis for replacement, the service life of the HEPA filter can be as long as one year under normal use conditions. And the service life of HEPA with good front-end protection can be as long as two years or more. There is no problem, of course, this also depends on high efficiency. The quality of the air filter depends on it.
Secondly, such as the HEPA on the purification equipment, we can replace the HEPA with the prompt of the differential pressure gauge on the purification workbench. The HEPA on the clean shed can be determined by the detection wind speed of the high-efficiency air filter to determine the better replacement of the air filter.
Thirdly, some experienced air filter installers have provided valuable experience, which can help you grasp the better time of air filter replacement more accurately. The air filter resistance reaches the initial stage when the air conditioning unit displays the pressure differential gauge. When the resistance is 2 to 3 times, the maintenance should be suspended, or the air filter should be changed.
In the absence of a differential pressure gauge, you can decide whether you need to change it according to the following simple two-piece pattern:
1) Check the color of the filter material on the upper and lower sides of the air filter. If the color of the filter material on the air outlet surface becomes black, it is necessary to prepare to change it;
2) Under the premise that the high-efficiency air filter has not reached the final resistance, it appears that the pressure difference between the cleanroom and the adjacent room has dropped significantly, it may be that the resistance of the junior high-efficiency filter is too large, and it is necessary to prepare for replacement;
3) Record the changing status of the air filter many times, and summarize the better change cycle;
4) Touch the filter material on the air outlet surface of the air filter with your hands. If there is more dust on your hands, prepare to change it;
5) The cleanliness of the cleanroom does not meet the design requirements or shows negative pressure. When the junior high-efficiency air filter does not arrive at the time of replacement, it may be that the resistance of the high-efficiency air filter is too large and it needs to be replaced.
HEPA is very important to the cleanliness of the cleanroom! Only by ensuring the quality of the HEPA filter can we guarantee the cleanliness of the cleanroom! The above is some knowledge on how to determine the replacement of vacuum hepa filter replacement in the cleanroom.
Our Company Video
If you have any interests, please don’t hesitate to contact us via the below contact form. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
Connect us on Linkedin：https://www.linkedin.com/company/youthtech