Pass Box Working Principle
- Mechanical interlocking device: The internal interlocking is implemented in a mechanical form. When one door is opened, the other door cannot be opened. The other door must be closed before the other door can be opened.
- Electronic interlocking device: internally integrated circuits, electromagnetic locks, control panels, indicator lights, etc. are used to achieve interlocking. When one of the doors is opened, the indicator light of the other door is off, telling that the door cannot be opened, and the electromagnetic locking action realizes interlocking. When the door is closed, the electromagnetic lock of the other door starts to work, and the indicator light will illuminate, indicating that the other door can be opened.
Mechanical interlocking device
Electronic interlocking device
Pressbox Use Method
The pass box is managed according to the cleanliness level of the higher-level clean area connected to it. For example, the pass box connected between the coding room and the filling room should be managed according to the requirements of the filling room. After getting off work, the operator in the clean area is responsible for cleaning the internal surfaces of the pass box, and turn on the ultraviolet sterilization lamp for 30 minutes.
1 Material entering and leaving the clean area must be strictly separated from the flow of people, entering and leaving the production workshop through a dedicated channel for materials.
2 When the materials enter, the raw and auxiliary materials are unpacked by the person in charge of the preparation team or the exterior is cleaned, then sent to the workshop raw and auxiliary material temporary storage room through the pass box; the inner packaging materials are removed from the outer temporary storage room after the outer packaging is removed. The delivery window is sent to the inner compartment. The workshop integrator and the person in charge of the preparation and inner packaging processes handle the handover of materials.
3 When passing through the pass box, the “one open and one closed” requirement for the inner and outer doors of the pass-through window must be strictly implemented, two doors cannot be opened at the same time. Open the outer door to put the material in and close the door first, then open the inner door to take the material out, close the door, and so on.
4 When the material in the clean area is sent out, it should be transported to the relevant material intermediate station first, and removed from the clean area according to the reverse procedure when the materials enter.
5 All semi-finished products transported out of the clean area need to be sent from the delivery window to the external temporary storage room, and transferred to the external packaging room through the logistics channel.
6 Materials and wastes that are highly likely to cause pollution should be transported to the non-clean area from their dedicated pass boxes.
7 After the material entering and exiting, clean up the cleaning room or the site of the intermediate station and the hygiene of the pass box in time, close the internal and external passage doors of the pass box, and do a good job of cleaning and disinfection.
The Pass Box Operation Specifications
- The pass box is suitable for transportation by general transportation. During transportation, it is protected from rain and snow to avoid damage and rust.
- The pass box should be stored in a warehouse where the temperature is -10℃~+40℃, the relative humidity is not more than 80%, and there is no corrosive gas such as acid and alkali.
- When unpacking, work in a civilized manner, and no rough or barbarous operations are allowed to avoid personal injury.
- After unpacking, first, confirm whether the product is the specified product, and then carefully check the contents of the packing list whether there are missing parts and whether the parts are damaged due to transportation.