Transfer hatch also called cleanroom transfer window and cleanroom pass-through window forms a sealed closed cavity and does not allow airflow from one room to another. Many industries adopt the transfer window, such as micro-technology, biological laboratories, pharmaceutical factories, hospitals, food processing industries, LCDs, electronics factories, etc., where air purification is required. Youthtech has been a professional cleanroom supply manufacturer in China since 2005. In this post, we will share with you how to use the transfer hatch in a cleanroom.
Operation specification of transfer hatch
Use the transfer window safely and effectively to ensure the sterilization effect of items. The standard operating specifications of special cleanroom pass-through windows for dust-free workshops clarify the operation content and standards, allowing users to use the transfer windows better and ensure the safety of the cleanroom from pollution. It is perfect for transferring small items between the clean areas or between the cleanroom and reducing minimum pollution.
Scope of application of transfer hatch
This specification applies to various transfer windows, air shower transfer windows, laminar flow transfer windows, mechanical interlock transfer windows, electronic interlock transfer windows, clean transfer windows, transfer cabinets, and transfer boxes.
The operation procedure of transfer hatch
1. Clean with a cloth soaked in disinfectant once a day before use, and wipe dry with a clean, dry cloth after each use.
2. Do not put the explosive items into the transfer window.
3. Do not open the doors on both sides of the transfer window at the same time.
4. The material or medicines must be sterilized by ultraviolet light for at least 30 minutes in the transfer window.
5. There must be a certain distance between each material in the transfer window.
6. You must use the dishcloth to wipe all the surfaces first. Then open the transfer window’s outer door, spray disinfectant into the transfer window, put items or medicines in, close the door, and turn on the ultraviolet light for disinfection. After disinfection, turn off the ultraviolet light, let the people in the barrier environment open it from the other side, take out the material, and close the door.
7. When transferring the material from the clean area, first open the inner door of the window, put the materials into the box, and close the door. Outsiders opened the outer door, took out the objects, sprayed disinfectant into the transfer window, and closed the door.
Youth Transfer hatch is adopting S304, and the doors are interlocked by a magnetic device and provide a buffer area for transferring material/product through the room with a different class. Meanwhile, the products of Youthtech include cleanroom air filters, purification equipment, cleanroom furniture, clean room panels.
Our Company Video
If you have any interests, please don’t hesitate to contact us via the below contact form. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
Connect us on Linkedin：https://www.linkedin.com/company/youthtech